6.04.2020

Carly at 2 years + 9 months










At two years & nine months, Carly loves Samuel, grandma, papa, nanny, Grandma Woo Woo, and Wyatt.
She says "No fank you" to chores. (I die.)
She is SO adorable with puppies and cats.
She sings all the time, using an old sprinkler head as a microphone.
She closes her eyes when eating something she loves and says, "So delicious!"







I love the sound of her little feet in her Saltwater sandals, slapping down our sidewalk with her sassy saunter.  I love the feel of sweet hands in mine, sometimes sticky from all the berries she eats.  I love the smell of her hair detangler, inhaling it every time I hold her close.  I love the sight of her smile, unquestionable proof that God is good. So, so good.

***

2 comments:

Marilynn Raatz said...

Oh this baby girl! These pictures are precious. The way you do her hair and dress her are so adorable. I love her so much!! I miss hugging her! xoxo

Marilynn Raatz said...

P.S. The best part of salt water sandals might be the salt water sandal tan :)