7.02.2009

UH-OH

The boys love to play in the pantry. Most days this produces a minor mess, some paper towel rolls on the floor, or a box of rice. Today, however, was a different story. I went to put our beach bag away and when I came back, I noticed the boys had shiny legs. Then I saw the bottle of vegetable oil.
From what I can tell, it fell from its perch on the shelf, busted the lid & poured swiftly onto the tile floor in the laundry room. Instead of scolding them or cleaning up, I grabbed the digital camera & the video recorder.
I am not sure what this says about my parenting, but I do know that I am hoping to win big from America's Funniest Home Videos. The video I got of Jack slipping & sliding in the oil mess is hilarious! Like, rolling on the floor funny.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!!! Hmm I probably would grab my son Gustav and throw him in the bath tub. *scrub & scrub* :D That's too funny!

Rox said...

Hahaha. This is awesome and somewhat shocks me! I'm so happy you are just relaxing and enjoying the little things ;)

Kristy said...

GAAAAA! how funny!