9.30.2010

Daily Dose of Joy

 Have I mentioned lately that these boys are my sunshine? 
Oh, yes, they are my sunshine.
My daily dose of joy.
 This morning when they woke up
I had them come into our room.
We all snuggled up, under the cozy blankets,
sharing hugs, kisses & snuggles. 
 And I thought, "This is the life!"
My three guys, all snuggled with me,
in the early dark of morning.
 Then this afternoon we took the boys 
to get haircuts, and they were
just so dang cute.
 Logan, sitting in his chair, all serious.
And Jack, reaching for my hand,
not so sure about the buzzer.
 Then we came home, watched Charlotte's Web,
and had dinner. The boys told me all about their day.
And the biggest news of the day 
is that Logan POOPED on the toilet!
We threw a huge party, with stickers, 
hugs, high fives & TWO candies!

Hooray for you, Logan Bogan!
You rock!

1 comment:

Rox said...

Yay! It's a little unbelievable that they are getting potty trained!!