7.26.2011

Camping- Day Three

Sunday was my dad's birthday.
So mom put a candle in a Ding Dong.

And Logan & Jack helped her sing
"Happy Birthday"

Then Papa got a birthday kiss from Jack.

And one from Logan.

And one from Ferris.

Then we all started packing up to head home.
What an awesome weekend we had.

We were all sad to see it end.

Before we knew it, we were on the road again.
The drive was just spectacular.
And the boys were all super good travelers.

We were all tuckered out when we got home Sunday night.
Jack was even able to get  Wyatt to sleep in his bed while I got pj's on Logan.
(I absolutely LOVE that he gives Wyatt his bubba to sleep with.
And he also wrapped his blanket around him.)

As much fun as our adventures are,
it's always nice to be back home.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was wondering how your camping trip went. I'm glad you had such an awesome time together! Good memories for the boys!