5.05.2012

My first boy


Logan Henry
Three years, eleven months
36 pounds
39.5 inches tall


Loves to: take pictures with my camera, play hide-and-seek, and play outside

Favorite toys: Cars character cars, Matchbox airplanes, Monster trucks, and Duplo Legos.

Special talents: using his imagination, climbing the "rock wall" at the school, putting his own clothes away, and dressing himself.

Enjoys eating: Crunchy (homemade) macaroni, Cheerios, Gogurt, chips, cheese hot dogs and Oreos.

Birthday wishes: Buzz Lightyear, cars, a ray gun, and a robot.

Couldn't live without: Movies, stuffed animals, and Jack.

3 comments:

Rox said...

Look at him behind the camera, oh I love him!

Marilynn Raatz said...

He is really concentrating!! I can't wait to see them and hear all they have to say!!

Julie said...

I'm with him on the crunchy macaroni :) My kids love to take pictures too. I'm a bad mom though and rarely let them use it. I would hate to have to kill them if they broke it.