12.22.2013

Nanny & Papa :: August Flashback

The night we got back to Washington from Montana in August, my parents were set to come over & watch Milo so Roxanne and Blake could take Ferris to the fair.  (We were staying at Roxanne's house until our departure.)

So we spent the evening hanging out

reading bedtime stories.


*

Once we put the twins to bed, we let Wyatt stay up with Milo.

They were so adorable together.

Snuggling up on the couch

to watch a little TV.

I love those sweet boys so much and hope they are friends forever!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable sweet blessings.

Rox said...

I, too, hope they grow up playing together and being best buddies. Not having a cousin my age growing up, I'm glad they have each other. Sometimes I can't believe we had babies 4 months apart!

Marilynn Raatz said...

Such wonderful pictures! Aren't they just darling? We are so lucky. I can't believe your girls ended up having babies the same year. I am so happy they will all be close! They already love each other so much!!