5.29.2014

Our Reunion

I will let these first few reunion pics speak for themselves.











***


Me & my BFF Julie


My sister Roxanne, me & my mom

And us with our boys:
Ferris, Jack, Logan & Wyatt

The Cunningham Side of the Family
Wyatt, nephew Ethan, me, Josh, Josh's brother Samuel, his girlfriend Tiffanie, Josh's sister Julie, Josh's dad- Papa Carl, and his mom- Grandma Carol.  (Plus the twins being crazy in front!)

The Raatz Side of the Family
My dad- Papa Barry, my mom- "Nanny" Marilynn, me, Wyatt, Josh, my sister Roxanne.
My nephew Ferris, Logan & Jack

Josh's brother is hilarious.  
He had this sign to greet us with, and I will tell you, some of the looks we got (as a family of five walking off the plane to greet everyone) was hilarious!  

Oh man did we miss this crazy bunch!!!

*

4 comments:

Rox said...

The silver lining of missing you guys for 9 months has to be the romantic reunions! I loved watching Jack and Logan greet Ferris, and of course I was so happy to hug you!
Great pictures.

Kristin said...

I love your sister's purse! Also, awesome to see so many people went to welcome you back for the summer. That must have been awesome!

Marilynn Raatz said...

Just pure joy having you all back! These pictures make me cry happy tears!

Petersons said...

That sign at the end had my daughter and I cracking up. Brilliant! I love reading your blog.