4.10.2021

around here: week 13 2021

 {March 21-27th}



























Laughing... when Carly stuck her head out the window and told me she was Grady in Josh's car.  I love that silly little girl so much. 

Receiving... the best mug from my sister.  It says "You Got This" and is exactly what I need to start my homeschool days.  I told her I wanted one that said "Here we fucking go again", but she knew better. ;)

Celebrating... my sister's birthday with Carly and Roxanne's kids at my mom's house.  It was so much fun.  We had sub sandwiches and homemade cake and got to talk and laugh and hang out all day. 

Loving... on baby Lu while we celebrated Roxanne's birthday.  She is the sweetest, most delicious baby ever and I can't believe how quick she is growing!

Meeting... with my psychiatrist via DoctoronDemand (can't say enough good things about it!) to discuss my meds.  Currently I have felt a little more depression & anxiety than I had been, so we decided to increase my prozac from 50mg to 60mg.  We will check back in a few weeks to see how that's going and talk about maybe increasing my blood pressure meds in the hopes it will decrease my migraines more. 

Enjoying... Carly and Molly's relationship.  Molly follows Carly around, stealing her hair pretties and little stuffed animals, and Carly is constantly walking into a room and awwing at the cute things Molly is doing.  I love them. 

Thankful... for Wyatt's little friends in the neighborhood.  After a year spent mostly with only his brothers, he is so happy about having friends over and playing. Me, too. 

Stunned... by our daughters beauty.  She is just magic. 

Cleaning and organizing... Wyatt's bedroom after it got so out of control.  Josh put together a new bed I ordered on Amazon, and his room looks great! 

Hitting the road... bright and early Thursday to head to Astoria for our little getaway.  We experienced sunshine, rain and even snow on our drive.  It was crazy and gorgeous.  

Enjoying... the view from our hotel room so much for those four days.  The hotel was right on the Columbia River, near the Astoria Bridge, and we loved watching the water, the boats, the giant cargo ships and the birds.  

Blogging... from our hotel room in an effort to catch up.  

Visiting... my grandparents in Rockaway while we were out of town.  It was so good to see them and hug them and catch up.  Grandpa's thumb looks so much better already, and while we were there Josh and I got to walk on the beach, our favorite. 

Meeting... them for lunch as well the next day and enjoying Arnie's Cafe in Warrenton. I am so grateful for all the time I get to spend with  my grandparents. I love them so much. 

Grateful... for the our parents for taking such good care of the kids while we were away.  We are so lucky!


***

Accurate. Haha!

*


*


***

No comments: