2.08.2023

2022 Book Wrap Up

Here are my favorite reads of the year.

The Simple Wild was an amazing book modeled after Bethel, Alaska near where we lived for five years in Marshall, Alaska.  Forever Wild and Wild At Heart are more books in that series and I loved them both as well. 

Where the Lost Wander is an Oregon Trail book and I love reading about that period of time, and the Oregon Trail in particular. 

The Hotel Nantucket was classic Elin Hilderbrand, summery beach read that I loved so much.  The description of the hotel being made over might have been my favorite. 

Fellowship Point was probably my favorite read of the year.  It was a long, meandering novel that I just enjoyed so much.  And the ending? It really stuck with me. 

The Unsinkable Greta James was a book I found unexpectedly delightful! It didn't have a storybook happy ending, which I was grateful for, and it took place mostly in Alaska, which I loved!

I read 75 books this year. 








Physical books I read:
December 2022

November 2022

October 2022

September 2022

August 2022

July 2022

June 2022

May 2022

March 2022

February 2022

January 2022

No comments: