2.08.2023

Twins' Room: After






For Christmas the twins wanted their bedroom made over.  So Jack and I painted and went shopping for art.  We got them a new speaker, new curtains and new bedding.  We also hung LED lights and gave them the TV from our bedroom, which was a huge surprise.  They were thrilled! They got a new desk and chair, and Josh installed a ceiling fan. It's a very grown up room and they love it. Aside from the TV & LED lights, I think their favorite part might be how Josh hung Logan's skateboards as a shelf and the body of a bike on Jack's side of the room. 

I get emotional when I think of how this room could be empty in three and a half years as they are off chasing their dreams.  So I am more than happy to fluff their nest for them while they're still here. 

No comments: