1.29.2010

february around the corner...

With February around the corner, I thought I would recap January. My new years resolutions {found here} didn't hold up as I had hoped they would. Well, actually only one is suffering. And I guess two out of three ain't bad!
I am not stressing about money and I am delighting in my children daily. As for the weight loss, I have jumped off that train into a nice, big bowl of Tillamook Brown Cow Ice Cream! I am not giving up, though. I have focused on the other two goals and we have been eating-in every day except Fridays when we get take-home pizza. I would say we are working our way up to a healthy diet. Slowly.
It's amazing how much work it is to keep this house running, the kids going and the job chugging along. I just couldn't take the pressure this month of one more thing on my to-do list. Maybe it will be better next month now that we are all adjusted to the new schedule. Or maybe it won't. I just have to take it a day at a time.
-
The most important new years resolution I made was to delight in my children, and that I have been doing. Along with enjoying the boys now, I have been looking back at their {scrumptious} beginnings, and thought I would share what last February looked like for them.
{Jack-in-the-tub}
They loved bath time in their big boy seats, and I enjoyed ONE bath time, where I could bathe them together as opposed to TWO bath times, with the other baby screaming in the other room!

{Jack-on-the-floor}
Crawling was a new adventure and I could leave anything I wanted on the table or counters.

{Logan}
He had mastered sitting up and would always pull his pants up like that!

{My Bogans}

{Sweet Bogey boy}

{Logan}
I just want to squeeze that chubby lil' hand and kiss it all over!

{Logan & Jack}

My beautiful {identical!!!} twin babies...
Just eight months old, barely crawling...
And adorable to boot!
~
Oh, how I long for yesterday!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love the picture of the dueling drooling. Adorable!

Rox said...

I loved helping out with the boys during the evening. Loved it so much I wanted a baby of my own! And last February is when I found out I was pregnant! :)

eric and melea said...

Hey there! I had got a facebook request from you but with the celeb pictures and last name changes, its kinda confusing! Its good to see you. What beautiful boys! Did you know that Heather Pipes (Fitzgerald now) had twin girls. You guys should talk!

Aniko said...

Even their drools are identical, how sweet is this. I can't wait to hear their comments on all of these pictures when they get old enough to appreciate the. Priceless.