8.26.2010

grandma woo-woo & nepaw visit!

Logan, blowing bubbles with Nanny.
I was so proud. He could really do it!

Jack is so adorable. 
Look at that smile!

Both boys really enjoyed playing in Nanny's backyard.
Here Jack was showing off his mowing skills for Grandma Woo-Woo.

Ring Around the Rosies!!!

They LOVE to do this one.
Especially "All fall down!"

{my nephew ferris}
This kid just gets better every time I see him.
He just is so funny.
And I can always make him smile or laugh.
I just want to eat.him.up. 

Logan giving my mom's tree-lady a kiss.
The boys thought this was hilarious!

Great Grandma Woo-Woo
and Mr. Ferris Valentine
{I love this picture}

Jack, taking Otter Pops to the masses.
Such a good helper.

When Logan goes exploring in my mom's backyard, he hikes around with such purpose and calls the area back there "the woods".

Great Grandma Woo-Woo & Nepaw
holding Logan & Jack

 Grandma Woo-Woo, Logan & Nepaw
{I love this picture}

Grandma Woo-Woo, Jack & Nepaw
{and I love this picture, too}

{sister & nephew}
cute, cute, cuties

My Jack-Jack

Jack looks like such a big kid in this one.
It just kills me!

I just love seeing the joy on his face.
He's gotten to be quite shy lately,
so it's nice when he warms up, 
and can just have fun.

And boy oh boy, does this kid LOVE his Papa Barry!?!

Silly boy!

Overall, we had a great afternoon,
playing in the backyard,
catching up with "the greats",
and soaking up some of that late august sun!



2 comments:

Rox said...

Hahaha Great Grandma Woo Woo... have you clarified how she got that nick name? (She makes a train whistle noise, people!)

Mommy Kerin said...

Okay random thought but the tree-lady... oh my goodness... when we signed on our house the man (who was happily gay) told about his grandmother's "tree-face" and that when they were little she yelled "You kids go get my face off the free!" and scared them all half to death. Apparently a winter storm was coming and she didn't want it to freeze/break.

Okay anyway, did I mention they are sooo cute? We have a cozy coupe too and my Jake just loves it. Hoping to add a trampoline one day too!