11.04.2008

NO PHOTO

So, I didn't want to snap a picture of myself crying. And since that's the only photo that could go along with this blog, I will be photo free for this post.
I went back to work on Monday & I am having a super hard time adjusting. It's a little bit of everything: Missing the boys, adjusting to a new classroom, missing the boys, adjusting to new kids at work, missing the boys, adjusting to waking up at 6am, missing the boys, adjusting to sleeping only four to five hours a night, missing the boys... You get the picture.
So, if you think of me, say a little prayer that the huge lump in my throat will go away & that I will adjust to this new phase of my life.
Being a working mommy.

4 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Adelman said...

i bet it is hard to go back to work! thanks so much for my care package... it's nice to know that you went through bedrest too and came out smiling!
juli

Kristy said...

oh shelly, i am so sorry :(

Andrea said...

I tried to leave a comment from my sidekick today and I guess it didn't work. Now I am on a computer. :)

Anyway I totally understand what you're going through. It's very hard. I am feeling so overwhelmed with many emotions too.

I try to tell myself that it will be okay. It is still hard!

Take one day at a time and everything will be okay. :)

Thinking of you!
*hugs*