2.21.2009

MOMMY UPDATE

Thought I would give you all an update on how I am doing. I am happy to report that things are much better. I've been standing up for myself, which is helping with the anxiety at work. My family & friends have been really supportive as well, which is helping me figure out balancing all of this. Work, the boys, the house, my marriage... Thank you to all of you who have listened, offered advice, washed a bottle or held a baby. I love you & can't thank you enough for your help!
I was worried I wasn't going to make it to that March appointment, but things are looking up already. The boys are sleeping through the night most nights, and that makes everything better. Sleep is truly priceless! They are getting to be really fun- crawling & pulling up on things. They also get super excited when they see me, which makes me feel really good.
As you can see on the recent posts, we are enjoying our bath time, and I am really looking forward to the summer. Staying home with Josh will be so much fun! We are planning to do swim classes with the boys, go to the zoo, walk the waterfront & just have lots of much needed family time.
I decided to add on a picture I took of Logan & Jack tonight. This is Jack "hugging" Logan. (Or just smashing his face into Logan's backside, depending on how you look at it.) He coos when he does it & Logan laughs. It's so precious!

No comments: