3.15.2009

NANNY & PAPA'S HOUSE

Logan & the legos... what a big boy!

Jack's face when Nanny walked in the room.

Jack was loving Papa's hat. What a cutie!

Here's Logan giving Nanny a snuggle.

Then it was Logan's turn with Papa's hat. He wasn't so sure.

My sweet faced Jack.

We spent the evening over at my mom & dad's house so Josh could get some homework done. We had a lot of fun with them, Isaiah & Roxanne. Theboys love to explore new places & spend time with their grandma & grandpa. I am so glad that both our families are here in town. We are very lucky that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Jack's face when he saw Mom is so cute! I think you were in the other room when I had Logan and he saw Mom, he reached for her and gave her a snuggle! Too cute. They just make you feel so good when you get a smile from one of them!