1.26.2011

Baby Name List

I am looking for both feedback & suggestions for a name for our beloved Babyham.  

(Here's a little background on the name "Babyham"- I work in a special needs class with students who have autism, Down Syndrome, and other types of mental handicaps. We had a new little girl last year who had Down Syndrome and she called me "Mommyham" instead of "Cunningham" like the other kids.  Then for sharing one Friday I brought in one of my favorite pictures of Logan & I. 
She took one look at it and goes, "Aww, Babyham!"  
The nickname stuck for the boys and I have even sought out a new URL for my blogspot for when the baby is born that is called Babyham Blessings.)


 THE LIST:
Reid
Hudson
Atley
Saul
Trevor
Frankie
Everett
Wyatt
Charlie
Sam
Leo

This is by no means complete, but these are the names we have come across and not rejected.  Middle names we've been mulling over include Nathaniel after Josh's favorite cousin and Joel which is my grandmothers' brothers' name.

Let me know what you think of this list and what your idea of the perfect name would be for Babyham.  I am open to ALL suggestions, as I know that when the right name comes along I will feel it in my bones, just like I did with Logan & Jack.

Can't wait to read your ideas!

10 comments:

Rox said...

I'm still all for Reid, but I will love any name you choose because the name will rise to the baby! Because the baby makes the name, not the other way around.

I feel like Trevor is 80's. I LOVE Saul. I like Atley and how unique it is, but fear that it would be too unisex and people would be asking if Atley was a boy or girl.

Wyatt and Everett are great, too! They sound great with your boys' names and your last name.

I'll keep telling you anything I come across!

Rebecca Jackson said...

I love Hudson...so unique. I also love Wyatt. Can't wait to hear what you decide. Love Babyham...too cute.

Julie said...

I'm no help, because I like them all except Charlie, for no reason. Sam, because it's too close to Samuel, and Frankie what with the mob connections and all ;)
I agree with Roxanne whatever you pick will be perfect, because it will be attached to a little bundle of cuteness.

Anonymous said...

My favourite is Wyatt.

Wyatt Joel Cunningham.

Whatever you choose will be perfect:)

Nicole said...

Phoenix? Isaac? Jude? I really like Wyatt on your list! :) You'll pick a great name Shelly!

Katie said...

I like Atley. It reminds me of my friends little boy named Ainsley which I think is cute. I really like Hudson. I think it goes really well with your other kids names. Jack, Logan and Hudson :) There are so many good names out there! Good luck!

Mommy of 2 cuties!! said...

Atley & Charlie I love! I love names like that & they dont go with my last name =(

Atley Joel & Charlie Nathaniel sound great!

Mommy of 2 cuties!! said...

Reid is adorable too =)

Elizabeth said...

I like Atley for a boy and Joel is my brothers name (and he is a fantastic person) so I love Atley Joel.
Great list of names :-)

The Adelman Twins said...

Shelly- you already have so many great ones! Here are a few more that Scott and I liked when we were deciding names- Ander, Bryce and Max. Also really like Carson and Deklan... Excited to meet the cute little brother soon!