4.30.2009

I LOVE MY HUSBAND

The Cunningham's
Est. 2003
I have been wanting to put a shout out to my wonderful husband. To thank him for all he does. He takes incredible care of our sons, and of me. He has no qualms about baby laundry, diapers, tub-scrubbing, house-cleaning or bottle washing, for which I am eternally grateful. Sure, we have our days when stress, bills or babies get the best of us. Days when we aren't clicking, but we always work to make it right, or at least laugh about it.For instance, yesterday I came home super grouchy & hungry. He left for class. I was doing laundry, playing with babies, making dinner, etc. when I went to put my shoes in the bedroom only to find that Logan had bit a HOLE in my SHOE. I called Josh' cell phone cracking up. We don't have two babies, we have two puppies! He laughed & we both felt better.
Our marriage has certainly not gotten easier since the boys were born, but it has gotten stronger. And I expect it will continue to do so. I am thankful to have such a capable partner for myself & such an incredible father for my sons.
I love you, baby!
Today Josh got his braces off!!! He surprised me. When he came home from class he walked into the kitchen where I was cooking dinner smiling a huge smile. I could not believe my eyes! His teeth are so straight & so perfect. He looks so handsome!

3 comments:

Rox said...

I AM TFO! HE LOOKS GREAT!!!! OH MY GOSSSSHHHHHH JOOSSSSHHHHH!!! I am so excited for him!!! No more brace face! He can eat corn on the cob! WOOHOOOOO!!!!! I can't wait to see him in person!

And I love the picture of you 2 before Brittany's wedding, you looked so gorgeous that night!

Julie said...

Yay no braces Josh! I'm excited to see your bright smiling face :)

Andrea said...

I saw him without braces. He look good!