6.20.2011

Yep, I love him




















When I was pregnant with Wyatt I wondered how in the world my heart would find room to love another little boy with the intensity that I loved Logan & Jack with. I wondered if I could want to hold, cuddle, kiss & coo over another little one.
Well now he's here.

And I love him.
love him
LOVE him!

He is my most precious treasure and despite our surprise at God's timing, Wyatt was meant for us.  I feel like he's been part of our family forever. I feel so blessed by him.

7 comments:

Hammacks - You and Me Plus Three said...

Its so funny, I think everyone goes through that when you have second pregnancy. Its so hard to even fathom more love than you already have but God allows our heart to grow instantly with another sweet one to love. Its awesome and so glad your anxiety was just random worrying - typical of moms! He is a DOLL! Oh man, and I do photography for newborns and I can even say professionally speaking - he is a cutie!!!!

Julie said...

He's SO adorable, how could you not love his cute little sweetness?! I think it's part of the miracle of birth that we're able to love even more.

Emily said...

And if it's not enough to love the new baby, I felt like my love for Reggie grew too when I had Penny. I didn't even know I could love him more than I did. Love truly multiples when families grow.:)

Anonymous said...

Shelly,
He is just so cute! I cant wait to meet him! :)

Aniko said...

He is such a cutie, and what a face, he already looks like he's smiling. Wyatt is definately a cunningham. I am so happy for you all. What a treasure

Anonymous said...

OMG he is the spitting image of your husband. I love his chunky monkey checks. Cant wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh he looks JUST LIKE JOSH!!!!