10.21.2011

More of Milo

 My sister & sweet nephew Milo...

 Look at all that hair!

 He looks just like my sister did when she was born!

 Wyatt meeting his newest cousin.

 He was so happy to see Roxanne!

 Nanny with her sixth grandson!

 Mommy getting to know her second son.

 Nanny & Wyatt

 My sweet boy

Milo was nine pounds, which everyone says is a big baby-- but to me, he felt light as a feather!

Such a sweetheart!

Wyatt & Milo are three & a half months apart.
And in this picture, Wyatt is 18 lbs. & Milo is 9 lbs.

The Tucker Boys
Bruce, Ferris, Milo & Blake

2 comments:

Rox said...

You got a good picture of Bruce, Blake, Ferris & Milo! I love the picture of Milo and I looking at each other... thank you for taking candids. He's changed already and I just love him to pieces.

Mom and Dad have half a dozen grandsons!

Barb Miller said...

Great pictures of your growing family--more babies, nephews and grandsons to love!