12.31.2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning Josh let me sleep in since I was sick & when I woke up & made my way downstairs we opened gifts. Wyatt got a chewy toy; Logan got a robot; and Jack got an airplane.
Soon after that family started showing up for our annual Christmas breakfast.

Wyatt & the boys looked adorable in their Hanna jammies.
The ones Wyatt wore were Logan & Jack's from their first Christmas.

 It was the whole "fam damily", as my grandpa would say!

 Ethan-O

 I tried to get a decent picture of the three boys together in their jammies...

 This is the best of all three of them...

 But this is the best of the twins...

 And this I threw in for good measure because I like their crazy faces!

 Aunt Lisa bought the boys books & had Grandma & Papa record the readings. They're so cool!

 Josh's sister Christine made all the boys hats with knit beards that were hilarious!

 Papa Carl

 The boys also got Legos for Christmas, which they are having so much fun creating with.

 Happy Jack

Yukon Josh! 

Despite being sick, I enjoyed seeing all the family & partaking in all the delicious breakfast foods. 
After everyone left all five of us took a nap. 
It was very cozy. 

1 comment:

Rox said...

OMG I have to get Ferris one of those beard hats - HILARIOUS! I bet he'd really wear it, too!
Your boys look so cute in their jams. And is Ethan in huge footie jammies? That cracks me up!