2.27.2012

Weight Loss

August- 185lbs.
February- 163 lbs.





















My sister asked me to post a picture of myself now that I've lost a few pounds.  I searched for a 'before' picture, and most of what I could find had me wearing Wyatt in the Ergo.  So this one (from August) will have to suffice, even though it was six months ago.  I was about six weeks post partum, and weighing in at 185 pounds.  Now I am eight months post partum and weighing in at 163 pounds.  I am dying (!!!) to get down to the 150's.  159 will be a celebration day!
Maybe this before/after post will help keep me motivated!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wow you're looking great!! I'm sure you'll see the 150's, because you're SOOOOO close!

The Adelman Twins said...

YEAH!!! You look great :O)

Rox said...

Thank you for posting! Holy skinny waist! I'm proud of you. I bet it feels awesome to have clothes that are too big, shopping for summer will be fun, you'll need a new swim suit! Your hair also grown a lot, are you growing it out? I'm growing mine out again. Well keep up the good work!

Marilynn Raatz said...

Just look at your flat tummy!!! I am happy for you. You not only look great but your back won't hurt!!

Rebecca Jackson said...

WOW!!!! You're lookin' great and inspiring me! Congratulations!!!!

Rebecca Jackson said...

WOW!!!! You're lookin' great and inspiring me! Congratulations!!!!

Barb Miller said...

You look wonderful! The thing that is the same in both photos is your beautiful smile!