5.17.2012

my bathing beauties

{jack}
 Today has been a little different than I had thought.  
I'm such a planner, that most of my work is done.

{yummy}
 So when Josh called today to invite us to lunch at school with him, 
we took him up on the offer and got out of the house!

{wyatt}
 Wyatt is now at the stage where he DOES NOT like people other than Josh or I to hold him. 
He cried for four out of the five people who tried to hold him at lunch.

{baby piggies}
 The only girl he didn't cry for was Nichole, 
who looks a bit like me, and apparently has the magic touch!

{in these two jack still looks like he has a baby face}
It was nice to get out of the house, see some students, teachers & friends and eat a burger.

{love his pink cheeks}
And tonight the community is having a potlatch for us.  So while I am finishing up the last of the laundry and triple-checking THE LIST, I am also putting in and pulling out tray after tray of chocolate peanut butter cookies. 

{Oh, and blogging the last of the pictures in my "Alaska" file, 
so that when I arrive in Washington my "Summer" file can begin!!!}

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so excited for you guys! It seems like only yesterday I began reading about your Alaska transition. Have a blast while you are here, at home! I look forward to your "summer" stories and for your new "Alaska" ones to start, even though I know it will be hard for you guys.

Rox said...

I'm going to try to talk just like you so Wyatt loves me!

Angela said...

I hope you travel safely and have a wonderful summer.