2.15.2013

wyatt -- 20 months

Today it's been 20 months since this little boy was placed in his daddy's arms in the OR.  
It's been 20 months since I became a mother of three.  
It's been 20 months since my little boys became BIG brothers.

 Being a mother of three has good, really good, days. And then there are days when I feel it. sigh.  Days where I feel the needs of these three boys and I feel inadequate. Sometimes all day long, I go back and forth and back and forth among them.  Change Wyatt, wipe Jack, help Logan... Scold Wyatt, read to Logan, listen to Jack...  Over and over I meet one need, only to be confronted by another.

But I am doing it. And it's going really well.  I am so grateful.

This time last year I had been in Marshall for a month.
I was still unpacking. I was still settling. I was still in shock.

And the year before that, I was suffering as a working mom (more on that tomorrow) and praying daily that the Lord would find a way, make a way, for me to be home.

And so, in this month of love, I am looking back on my journey to NOW, 
and I am loving every step along the way.
---
Here's a Photo-a-Month of Wyatt from birth:
{one week old}
Photo credit: Kori Hiser

{one month old}
{two months old}

{three months old}

{four months old}

{five months old}

{six months old}
{seven months old}

{eight months old}

{nine months old}

{ten months old}
{eleven months old}

{one year old}

{thirteen months}
{fourteen months}
{fifteen months}
{sixteen months}
{seventeen months}
{eighteen months}
{nineteen months}
{twenty months}
As we approach his second birthday, I am getting more excited about getting to know him. 
I can't wait to hear more of his little voice expressing who he is.

(And just for fun, here's a picture of Jack & Logan at twenty months.)



**PS- Don't forget to enter your email address on the right sidebar if you'd like to know when I've posted something new!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Jack and Logan look so different from Wyatt at the same age. So cute :)

Rox said...

All I saw were thighs. Holy baby legs!

Marilynn Raatz said...

I love you Wyatt!!! You are such a beautiful boy!!

Alida said...

that little (big) Wyatt is just darling. The brothers are cute also.

Kristina said...

Hi Friend! The boys and I were looking through Wyatt's pictures and Noah has decided that Wyatt looks just like him. I am amazed at how Wyatt's face is changing from baby to little boy...you can really tell in that last picture! Glad you are doing well girl!