9.04.2013

Three Months Off!

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

I feel like I just did take three months off from my current life! 
The summer!

But if I had the chance to do it again, there are a handful of things I would do.  First, I would take my husband on a romantic getaway to Hawaii to celebrate the ten year anniversary we had last month.  We would have a week away, just the two of us.


Then we would rent an RV and hit the road with our crew.  We would visit Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon and anything else we wanted in between.  We would maybe try to convince some of our family (Roxanne? Julie? Mom?) to rent their own RV's and tag along!


We would end with a few weeks spent in Texas visiting Josh's cousin Nathan who just moved there; my grandparents who live outside Waco; and my uncle who resides in Dallas.  Personally, I'd be looking forward to the hot weather and some time spent poolside!

Obviously, time with my loved ones is important to me. So time with Josh and the boys is key.  But I can't leave out my desire to have more free time to write and blog.  I think that's what has me so excited about this month's blog challenge "Blogtember".  It gives me something specific to blog about, pushes my creativity and will have me putting time into the blog that may not have happened otherwise!

{credit}
1
2
3
4
5

No comments: