1.15.2016

Thanksgiving

After years of hosting Thanksgiving in Alaska, I got a break this year when the boys and I attended Thanksgiving at my mom's house.  It was a fun, laid back day with more than enough good food to go around!  The only thing missing was Josh.

My sister is so sweet and says she always has the best pictures when I'm around.  So we have taken advantage of being together this year, and nearly every time we are together, I try to snap pictures of at least her kids, if not her entire family.  

Aren't they beautiful people?


In addition to spending time with their cousins, my boys were overjoyed to spend time with this little kitty my mom found in her backyard the night before Thanksgiving!

Roxanne returns the favor of the pictures by taking mine. I'm so grateful!

***

1 comment:

Rox said...

So happy to return the favor!