7.01.2018

Five Favorites

Linking up with my friend Ashley to share Five Favorites currently:


1. One of my favorite ways to start the day is by singing in my shower.  The acoustics are awesome in my shower, and it just puts a smile on my face.  I highly recommend buying yourself a waterproof bluetooth speaker if you don't have one. The one I linked to is similar to the one I have.

2.  Good pens always put a smile on my face.  These Bic Atlantis pens have been my favorite since 2004.  A pen that has been my favorite for more than ten years is pretty amazing. I have at least three in my purse, one on my bedside table, two in my car and ten in a dollar spot can on the craft table in the dining room. #nevertoomanypens

3. Calm app for meditating.  This has been my go to for at least a year. It's not free, but let me assure you, it's worth every penny.  I tend to use the Body Scan meditation the most.  It walks you through releasing stress from every muscle, head to toe, and you can choose how long it takes, from 3 minutes to 25 minutes.  I love it.

4.  As a mom, I am constantly taking someone's temperature.  And waiting around when a kid is sick for an underarm thermometer to finally beep is the worst.  Maybe a year ago, I finally splurged and spent $25 on a forehead thermometer, and I am so glad I did.  It's ridiculous how easy it makes taking temperatures!

5.  The last thing on my list is this amazing cast iron frying pan from The Pioneer Woman.  You can get it at your local Walmart (which is where I got mine) or order it online. We got tired of constantly replacing our "nonstick" pans, and have just loved having the cast iron.  It makes especially amazing tortillas!  Get one.  You won't regret it!

No comments: