5.06.2020

Pictures of Joy

Rockaway Beach
{Spring Break 2019}





























I have a goal to work toward clearing my dashboard in blogger (where all my draft posts are saved), and this happened to be the post I clicked open today.  These pictures made me smile so big! These are all treasures that I will cherish forever, along with the memories we made that day with my Grandma & Grandpa last year. 
If Coronavirus has taught me anything it's that what really matters is the people in our lives.  I miss nothing more than I miss hugging my loved ones.  I could take or leave shopping & the movies.  But what I wouldn't give to have my friends over, to hug my sister, to see my niece and nephews. 

I am so grateful to have so many wonderful memories 
to tide me over until it's safe to be together again.

***

No comments: