8.11.2008

NURSERY














I absolutely LOVE the boys' nursery. Josh and I worked really hard on it while I was pregnant, and we are just now using it on a daily basis to change the boys and rock them to sleep at night.
Every time I step foot in there I get a smile on my face and a sense of calm overcomes me.
My mom made their quilts and Josh painted and put together all the furniture.

You could say it was a labor of love...









I made the bulletin board you see here. I am also responsible for the calendars on the left-- keeping them updated on all the boys "firsts" is a fun way for me to record their milestones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay now I can post a comment on your blog. It looks fabulous! :)

<3,
Andrea~

The Evans said...

Isn't being a mom great! Welcome to the club. Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to see them one day. You are amazing with your blog! love ya

Lynnette said...

Hey! welcome to blogger! Your boys are so so cute and you are looking great :)