9.17.2008

MEMORIES

All week I have been scrapbooking. My goal is two pages a day (times two books). Thus far, I have been successful.
For a while I was having trouble deciding how to scrapbook the boys' birth photos. I was shopping at Michael's when I saw two baby boy albums on sale and thought, "I will make them each their own."
While it has been A LOT of work, I am happy with my decision to create a book for both Logan & Jack to each enjoy individually. I am doing lots of journaling (telling the stories that go along with the pictures and how I remember things happening) and am trying to include anecdotes about each of the boys as I go. So far, it has been a lot of fun.
I think my favorite part is just looking back at where we all came from. June 5th we were a couple. June 6th we were a family. What a complete miracle.
I have decided to post some of the pictures I have come across that have brought tears to my eyes or just touched me.
Enjoy.

By my side

Just a couple

THIS is what a 37 week belly with two little boys inside looks like. That bump at the top... is Jack's head! And those stretch marks... are here to stay!

It was ALL worth it (the bedrest, the swollen legs, the stretchmarks) to hear Logan's cries. That sound brought tears to my eyes. He was healthy. They both were. They weighed in at 4lbs. 6oz. & 6lbs. 13oz.
Our first family photo.

My first time holding Jack & Logan in my arms. Priceless.

Can you feel the love?

Such love.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's so awesome that you're scrapbooking now! Especially since you'll forget details as time goes on. I can't wait to look at your books.

Anonymous said...

Good job. Keep it up!

I hope I could do one for my boy Gustav too. If I have energy and motivation to do it! :)