1.06.2009

7 months old

Logan

Jack with Daddy

Two sweet babes

Hey mom! Can I come see you & Logan?

How about I get a bit closer?

Can I just crawl into your lap?

Oh, excuse me Logan!

***We spent the boys' seven month "birthday" just chilling together at home on the couch in the living room. We sang, signed, played peek-a-boo & laughed a lot! I am so happy to just be at home with my three boys, enjoying them. I am the most blessed woman to have a loving husband, two beautiful sons & a home filled with joy. I really felt lucky to come home to all of that today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! I laughed out loud. Happy 7 month birthday you guys. I love you. Nanny xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those fatty legs of Jacks. Yumm Yumm, I will have them for dinner! And I love Logans face! Ah, I want to meet them sooooo bad!!