2.18.2009

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!






It has been a big week in the Cunningham household: The boys are not only sitting up, but also pretty much crawling, although not perfectly yet. They have taken three baths together now in their brand new tub seats & Logan's second tooth finally broke through! My little boys are growing up before my eyes, and I am trying to devour every second of it. They give my life meaning.
The above pictures are of Logan, who is quite proud of himself for all these accomplishments. As he well should be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly,
You are such a good mommy, what a beautiful sentiment, that they give your life meaning. I feel that way about my "babies" too, and now these two, words can't describe.
Logan is so cute, such a big smile for a little guy. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That is the BIGGEST smile! Good job photographer Shelly!