4.03.2009

AUNTIE ROXANNE TURNS 22!!!

The boys were "helping" Nanny in the kitchen while she prepared for Roxanne's birthday dinner.

Logan planned to unload the dishwasher for her, but she closed it!

Yum- cake!

Uncle Dallas was there & he got a new haircut!

Presents!

The oh-so-cute apron that I got her (*sort of) and that will look
absolutely adorable over her BABY BUMP when it comes.

Yup! She's pregnant!
Hence, these great pants from Nordstrom's!

Crazy night shot with my camera!

Hmmm... what to wish for?

I think she was wishing for a healthy pregnancy, but what do I know? She is 10 weeks and due October 28th, and we all have fingers crossed for a GIRL! But we'll be overjoyed either way. Daddy Blake (her Marine hubby) is in Iraq, but will be home in August. The boys can't wait for Cousin Blasty to arrive!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I really love Roxanne's apron. Too cute! I can't wait to find out the gender of Roxanne's baby.

Marilynn said...

I am so excited for Roxanne and Blake, they will be wonderful parents! And I will have another beautiful grandchild!

Auntie Roxannie said...

Aw thanks for posting!!