4.21.2009

A WALKING MOMMY

So, as most of you know, I am working on losing some weight. When I realized that the boys' birthday was only two months away, I decided that I would use that eight weeks (and the motivation of not being FAT in all the pictures) to propel myself on my diet & exercise routine. My favorite workout? Walking along the waterfront to the landbridge. And let me tell you: pushing fifty pounds of baby/stroller/diaperbag is a SERIOUS workout!
The above photo is my "We made it!" picture, taken from the top of the landbridge over Hwy 14.
Big Blue Eyes
{AKA Jack}

Awe inspiring

Just Jack.
Logan was asleep in the stroller... the workouts are hard on him!


PLAYING IN THE GRASS


3 comments:

Kristy said...

CUTE photos!!!!! i want to squeeze those cheeks & those yummy chubby rolls!!!!

good for you for walking! we went for a long walk today and my shoulders are killing me! my babes are HEAVY!!!!! if you ever want to go for a walk let me know!!!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Good for you!! I am still trying to get back into a routine (after over 2 years!).

My dad and (step) mom live in Fisher's Landing off SR14...so this is familiar territory.

It looks so beautiful in the NW right now!

Auntie Roxanne said...

So proud of you! I think it is great Mommy-twin time, too!
I took Olivia on a walk there in her stroller & at the end she said, "I'm tired from walkin'."
I'm thinking, "You're tired? From me PUSHING you in the stroller the entire time? HA!" Hahaha.