5.24.2009

OUR FIRST ZOO TRIP

Jack & Logan

Sea Lions

Happy Jack

Visiting the Sea Otters

Looking at mommy

Logan in the goat petting area

Best friends

Riding the Horsey

Mommy & Logan

Mommy's favorite- a giraffe

Zebra

Happy Hippos
~
The Oregon Zoo's pride & joy:
Baby elephant Samudra
~
My pride & joy:
Jack

& Logan

My little boys & me

Mommy's Sweethearts

And they're off!

We went to the zoo with my BFF from work, Lisa D. (Also known as "Sis D", which is what some of the kids we work with call her.) She & her daughter Sydney met the boys & I there. We saw the animals, ate lunch & played in the grass, snapping pictures all the way.
Here is one of the boys loving on Sydney. They think she is the coolest!

Jack giving Sydney snuggles.
So sweet!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to take my son Gustav to Zoo this summer!