5.24.2009

MORNINGS WITH MOMMY

Saturday morning is my morning to get up with the bubs.
Josh sleeps in. Or at least he's supposed to.
This weekend the boys were so squealy, he woke up.
Sorry, Daddy!

Even though it was loud, we were having fun!
Jack has learned how to play ball.
If you roll it to him, he can throw it back to you.
Such a big boy!

Besides playing ball, the boys played with the extra gate.

Jack especially loves the gate.

Despite the lack of sleep on my mornings to get up with them, I look forward to it everyday. We wake up, eat a leisurely breakfast of Similac Formula, watch some cartoons, and play in our jammies as long as we please. They are so happy when I walk into the nursery in the morning, giggling in delight as I approach their cribs. How could I not look forward to that?!?

No comments: