11.26.2009

{in this year}

I am {thankful} for...
My {amazing} husband
He is an incredible father,
an awesome student,
and
my {best} friend.

My {twin} sons
They are healthy,
joyful
&
{all mine}

My {huge} family
For their support
and their {love}

My {loving} grandparents
For their involvement
and {interest}
in our lives.

oh {sweet} tenderness
The boys have been so sweet,
kind, gentle & tender
with their {new} cousin,
and it has warmed my heart.

Costco {double wide} shopping carts
For their ability to
{contain} my kids!

Mad {signing} Skills
For the {awesome} ability to tell
mommy what they want!

the {small} joys in life
Like a cup of water
{with a straw}
that you can hold
{all by yourself!}

And {exciting} toddler-hood
That is stretched out before us,
like an {adventure} waiting to be had.

2 comments:

Rox said...

It is amazing how sweet your boys are with Ferris. That Jack would offer his prized possession (his teddy bear) to the baby... that melts my heart! And it is a compliment to your and Josh's parenting.
We do have a lot to be thankful for!

The Adelman Twins said...

This is great! I had to crack up about the costco shopping part though- I totally understand why it made your list! :O)