12.27.2009

Christmas Night

For dinner Christmas Night we headed to the Raatz' household, where we met up with my parents, two brothers & sister.
Logan, Mommy & Jack reading "The Sweet Smell of Christmas". I love this picture. Look how intrigued they are! So cute!

The boys were overjoyed with Aunt Roxanne & Uncle Blake showed up with Cousin Ferris!

Jack, Roxanne & Ferris

Ferris, Roxanne & Logan

Josh got to hold little Ferris for a while as he slept.

Nanny got Logan & Jack this little camera. Logan spent the whole night running around taking pictures. I suppose he is like his mommy!

The Raatz kids:
My older brother Dalton (29), myself (27), my younger sister, Roxanne (22) and my little brother, Dallas (20).

The whole gang:
Shawn & Dalton, Me & Logan, Josh & Ferris, Roxanne & Jack, Blake, Dallas & Megan.

The Cunningham Family
2009

Jack & Logan

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Rox said...

Yay! The pictures of you 4 turned out GREAT!