12.27.2009

the day after...

December 26th...

We did nothing. All day.
Lounged in our jammies. All day.
Played with our babies. All day.
Enjoyed our family. All day.

Logan "borrowing" Elmo's binky.

Jack
The kid loves sweeping!

Seriously, I don't know a single person who loves sweeping as much as this kid!

Along with sweeping & playing with Elmo, we played Chase. Chase is Logan's favorite game, as you can see from his face!

I love you, Logan!

Playing Chase with my boys.

Their other favorite activity lately is spinning on our computer chair. Whoever is on the floor will push whoever is in the chair, round & round.

Sometimes they fall over!



After pushing Jack, Logan signs "Help", meaning he wants me to put him in the chair now for his turn.

Happy Logan, waiting for his turn to spin.

Snuggles for Sukie.

Logan

Daddy put this box by the door to recycle. Immediately Logan knocked it on its side, and it became a slide for the boys. So cute!



Overall, a great day with the boys.
Bye-bye Christmas!

2 comments:

Rox said...

Haha, when I look at these pictures it's like I can hear them laughing!

Kristy said...

pj days are the best!