12.31.2009

An idea for the new year

When Jack & Logan's "Baby's First Year" calendars ran out, I decided that a wall calendar was the best way for me to record what the boys are up to each day. So I went to Craft Warehouse, bought some blank calendars & made them each one. I have them hanging on the side of my fridge so that I remember to write things down. I use a set of mini colored sharpie markers to make them colorful!

Here's July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009
~
Each day I try to write down something new or adorable the boys have done. When we have doctor appointments I write down their new height & weight stats, and when they grow new teeth or get sick, I write it down as well. Then at the end of each month I choose a few pictures from that month to scrapbook. I think it will be fun for the boys to have to look back on.

5 comments:

Marilynn said...

This is wonderful, and I know you and the boys will love looking back on this. When I registered you kids for school, they asked questions about certain firsts, and it would've been so fun to look back at something like this. You are the best Mommy!! (and daughter). Love Mom x0x0

Lynnette said...

What a great idea, I think I'll try it! You are so creative :)

Becky said...

These are so neat! What a great idea! The boys will LOVE these when they get older. You are so creative.

Angela said...

I love this idea. I have found it harder this time around to record details, and this would be a perfect solution.

Jessica B said...

WOW! You are so good! IMPRESSIVE.