3.28.2010

clark college


















Saturday the boys and I were on our own, so I drove over Clark College and we roamed the campus. The boys enjoyed the freedom of walking on their own, climbing the stairs & running in the grass. I enjoyed the relative safety. No one was on campus and there wasn't a single car in the parking lot I parked in. The boys rambled along the sidewalks as I took pictures & played with the settings on my camera.

My favorite picture is the last one with Jack walking with his hands behind his back. My grandpa recently told me that his father & his uncle (my great grandfather & great great uncle) always walked this way, with their hands behind their backs. I think it's kind of cool to see a mannerism like that show up a generation or two later.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea... getting out and about in a toddler safe area is so much fun for everyone.
I think its fantastic that you document all the little things going on in your boys world, I wish I had done more of it when my kids were little.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You got some very cute pictures of them shelly!