4.17.2010

happy birthday, packy!

Jack, Logan and I accompanied Roxanne & Ferris to the zoo today. It just so happened to be Packy the elephants' 48th birthday. This was his {amazing} cake!

And {this} was the cookie Roxanne got for breakfast.
How very celebratory of her!

Hooray for Sea Lions!
Before we saw the sea lions we had been watching the otters, and when the otter would swim away, Jack would say, "come back!"over and over, until he returned. His little voice was so sweet and sincere.

Here's sweet boy Ferris.

And the sleepy polar bear.

{Jack & Logan}

Packy, Mommy, Logan & Jack

Packy, Ferris & Roxanne

This boy is so beautiful.
And so serious lately.
My goal has been to get him giggling.

And this boy is so handsome.
And looking far too grown up.
We've been making extra time for good snuggles!

Jack, on our way home...
note the new shoes-
my friend Rachel informed me of a sale and I got both pair for less than $40.00, I was very happy! Thank you, Rachel!

What a great trip to the zoo. Fun for the boys, and fun for Roxanne and I to get caught up on all the good gossip! That's what sisters are for!

No comments: