8.18.2010

an absence...

{Logan}
I realize that there has been "radio silence" for an entire week now.  Sorry about that.  I have taken up working out. (Pretty exciting to me!) And that means nap time is spent working out & eating lunch instead of eating lunch & blogging.  Then with working out, I am dead tired at night. So no blogging for me!
(For those of you interested- my workout includes Mama Wants Her Body Back Workout DVD's & walking or bike riding. There are 3 Total Body workouts that are 20 minutes each, and 3 Abs workouts that are 10 minutes each on the Mama Wants DVD. I try to do one Total Body & one Abs each day.  On the days I know I won't have time to do a workout video during nap time or after bed time, I take the boys on an hour long walk along the waterfront in the morning, or Josh & I take them on a family bike ride.)
{Jack}
Also, we have been spending a lot of time together, just hanging out.  We've been bike riding, playing in the pool in the front yard, and just visiting with our boys.  They are such chatty little creatures lately. I love it. They will randomly talk about memories of visiting Great Grandma or camping.  It's been fun.
On the job front, there isn't a job yet for Josh.  And it looks right now like I will be headed back to Lincoln in a few weeks. While it breaks my heart to think of leaving the boys, I know I got through two years, and I can make it through another.  And besides that, I am still holding out hope that Josh will get a job offer. That God will come through in the eleventh hour.
So that's where we're at and what we're up to...
So glad to be back!

No comments: