1.31.2011

Currently...


Reading: Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult and Family Circle & Marie Claire magazines.

Looking forward to: Mine and Josh's weekend getaway to the coast. I can't wait!

Stressing about: How we will pay the bills this month. Having two weeks off in December is fun... until the paycheck a month later is two weeks short. Eek!

Craving: Panda Express Orange Chicken and a Sprite

Wanting: to buy books.  I love new books.

Proud of myself for: being able to let go of control of some things.

Wearing: Old Navy yoga pants, a borrowed pregnancy shirt & a Columbia fleece.

Avoiding: The pile of sheets I need to go through & fold. And the laundry. And the mess in my room.  Oh, and the closet in the living room. 

Sick of: drama.

Learning: about myself.

Suffering from:  Anxiety & panic attacks.  They are occurring more and more often.  I just wish I could get a handle on them.

Struggling with: parenting/disciplining the boys.  They are just at each others' throats lately, wrestling all the time, tantruming over every tiny thing and wanting to be independent.

Overcoming: Depression.  It was pretty bad in early December and I am doing much better, thankfully.  Between counseling, some behavior changes, and my no longer being sick or nauseous, I am on my way back to being me.

Hoping to: be able to stay home with my kids next year.

Excited for: this summer- a new baby, a double third-birthday party, fourth of July, swimming, camping & so much more to look forward to.

Relieved by: the results of our recent ultrasound. Babyham looks totally healthy.

Splurging on: Carter's clothes for Logan, Jack & Babyham. They were having sales like nuts (40%, BOGO and an additional 20% cause I had a coupon!) and everything is so super cute!

Thanks, Emily, for the survey. :)

No comments: