5.22.2011

37 Weeks--

I was 37 weeks- to the day- when I  went into labor with the boys.  I labored at home for about six hours and then decided to head to the hospital. 

Here I am getting an IV with Josh' support from my awesome nurse Dani.

My entire pregnancy I didn't really understand when people would say I looked "so big"... Then I saw the picture below and understood what they meant.  I really was HUGE!

That morning, before we left for the hospital, I had Josh take one last picture of my belly... (June 6, 2008)

Today marks 37 weeks in my pregnancy with Wyatt.  So this morning I had Josh snap another picture, for comparison's sake. (May 22, 2011)

The stretch marks are sad for me. :(
But I am very pleased to have made it to this point.
Wyatt can make his debut whenever he sees fit!

4 comments:

Rox said...

The sacrifices women make for babies... I'm sorry your bikini days are over. But your sweet boys are so worth it!
Your crooked belly with the boys cracks me up! Your much more round this time. And you definitely weren't painting your own toenails at 37 weeks with Jack and Logan!

Rox said...

P.S. Mom talks about how Josh was your focus when you were getting ready for the birth of J&L and I'm so so happy he's still here for the birth of Wyatt!!!!!

Jenn said...

Hooray for making it to 37 weeks! As of tomorrow you'll be more pregnant than I've ever been:). I think you look wonderful. I didn't get any belly stretch marks, but I have awful ones on my boobs. Very attractive. The sacrifices we make as mommies, huh? All worth it.

Aniko said...

You are beautiful, your tummy is beautiful and those little strechies are just a token of the strength that you had for carry three wonderful little boys.