5.23.2011

Logan & Jack's Third Birthday Party

{Logan in green, Jack in blue}
The Birthday Boys


We had a Buzz & Woody theme,
which the boys LOVED!

{Great Grandpa Jerry}
 And we had all the people Logan & Jack love, too.

Me, my BFF Annie & Logan 

Opening presents is serious business! 

Josh & I got the boys new Saltwater Sandals for this summer.
Jack wanted to put his on right then

 They had one present they had to open together (from Josh & I)

"Teamwork!" 

"Oh, cool!" 

Mommy reading the boys' birthday cards to them. 

This cool outside water toy from Aunt Christine is a big hit- Jack keeps asking me if it's summer (like every three hours) so he can play with it in the yard! 

My parents (Nanny & Papa) got the boys "big boy" bikes for their birthday.  They were enthralled! 

Josh & I got new, bigger helmets & "dingers" to go with their new bikes. 

 Safety first!

Jack's first go on his bike... 

He's a natural! 

So is Logan!

Ferris chillin' in Logan's Toy Story chair.
What a great picture! 

Logan figuring out the mechanics of the pedals. 

Their first ride was a little rocky, but they were both so excited to be on big boy bikes! 

It was fun to see them pedaling, steering and figuring out the brakes. 

Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday".
The boys sang along with us and were so excited to blow out their candles. 
They blew their candles out mirror of each other. 
From the outside in, they blew out two and then the remaining one. 
It's crazy to watch on the video. 

Beautiful Jack Sawyer 

Handsome Logan Henry 

The happy birthday boys, excited to eat some cupcake! 

Ready to chomp down! 

Yum-o! 

Logan was so sweet, sharing his birthday cupcake with Papa Carl.

My girlfriend Brittany came with her one year old, Aiden, whom Logan (& my mom) loved

Even Jack came over to say hello... 

and give him a big hug! 

He is just stinking adorable! 

After blowing out candles and eating cupcakes it was time to ride bikes again. 

This time I just stood back and watched in awe as my "babies" rode confidently around the park.

Jack especially flew right by us. 


I felt so proud & lucky, standing there, watching my beautiful, healthy boys.
Happy Birthday, Logan & Jack.
We love you so much!

6 comments:

Rox said...

Great pictures! (Sorry you probably had to delete 100 but hey it's worth ONE good one and with toddlers you just have to keep on clicking away!!)
It was such a fun day, they're sweet, happy, strong and funny boys. And I know they're getting big, but come on, those bikes are the tiniest (and COOLEST) bikes I've ever seen!
I love how pregnant you are, btw. Does seeing pictures/video of yourself seem unreal?!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful party!! How fun! I guess I didn't realize how close all the kids birthdays will be. You'll just have to add one more cupcake to the two!

Mommy Kerin said...

Wow! 3 years old!! Happy Birthday beautiful boys! I enjoyed all the wonderful photos! Looks like a good time!

The Adelman Twins said...

happy birthday boys!!!

Aniko said...

They aren't babies any more
How exciting

Julie said...

They were adorable! I'm so glad we were able to be there for the party (and that the weather cooperated!) As an added bonus my kids were so worn out from chasing them on their bikes!