8.26.2011

Bedroom Redo

 When Josh left, I found myself with a lot more space in our bedroom, so I decided to reorganize & downsize all at once.  I moved Wyatt's things from his makeshift dresser into Josh's closet & reduced my books from three shelves down to two.  I am really happy with the end result.
 My dresser...
That's Logan::Wyatt::Jack in the frame.
I adore that frame

 Some of my favorite collection

 Wyatt's closet

My (pared down) necklace collection

 Shelf One

 Shelf Two

The finished product.
Note the picture of Josh on our honeymoon on the beach.
I love that picture. He looks so young, carefree.

  Hard to see in the picture, but clockwise it's:
Josh & I at our wedding;
Our family Spring Break 2009;
Roxanne & Blake at their wedding;
and the Raatz family 2007.

 Wyatt's bassinet, mobile & my photographs


 The shelf above my bedside table.
It has all my favorite things:
my favorite series by Robin Jones Gunn,
my favorite Willow Tree sets,
and my favorite picture of Wyatt.

The bed-
I actually ironed the sheets...
Crazy, I know.

















Wyatt & I are loving our "new" bedroom.  
It's very cozy.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It looks so nice! Ironed sheets how luxurious. I find order so calming. I don't get to experience it much, but when I do it's blissful :)

Rox said...

Looks great (even better in person, I have to say)! I think the book shelves are my favorite, they're so YOU and I love how colorful and everything on them is happy.

Joshua said...

I love how the room looks. You finally have a corner book shelf. Great job. Hopefully you only get to enjoy it for a few more weeks. Love you.