9.03.2011

Haircuts

 Since we are moving shortly to a remote village in Northern Alaska, I thought I ought to learn how to cut hair.  The boys will be my guinea pigs as I perfect my skill in hopes of getting good enough to cut Josh's hair.

 These are Jack's "before" pictures.

 And here is Logan's.

 It was really getting long.

 Here's all that was left behind on the floor.

 I swept it up.

 I cut Jack's hair first, so his is quite short. I would have liked to leave it longer.  He was more patient, though, so I like how clean I was able to get around his neck & ears.

 And I cut Logan's second, so the hair on top is longer, which I like better, but he's an impatient little rascal, so it's not as clean cut around his ears & neck.

Overall, I was impressed that I did it. I am hoping to continue improving and eventually be able to give a decent haircut! Then perhaps I could offer my services to others in the village who need it!

No comments: