11.16.2011

by the numbers

Today is November 16th. 

This means that 
in 2 days I will turn 29 years old
in 3 days I will move in with my mother & father-in-law
in  8 days I will celebrate what may be my last Thanksgiving in Vancouver for a long time
in  14 days I will turn in the keys to our duplex
in 37 days I will see my husband again
in 39 days I will celebrate Wyatt's first Christmas
in 45 days I will ring in the New Year with a kiss
and in 52 days I will get on a plane to Anchorage
spend 1 night there
catch 2 more planes
and eventually arrive at my final destination 
with 3 kids & 1 husband in tow...

Whew.

I'm exhausted already.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love your countdowns! Some things to definitely look forward to. :)

Rox said...

Awww, I never thought about it being Wyatt's (and Milo's) first Christmas!
You are a busy lady! So many new and exciting things to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good to see that list and to know the more you cross off the less there is on the list? You are so close to having your hubby home and starting your new journey!

Hammacks - You and Me Plus Three said...

Adjust that "days to seeing hubby" count! So glad you were surprised!