12.04.2011

Bush Alaska

Today my mom, Wyatt & I hit the Woodburn Outlet Mall to find me some winter gear for Alaska.  We hit the North Face outlet first, where I found this adorable wind proof down jacket, matching snow pants & a pair of cordoroy pants.
Then I hit up the Eddie Bauer outlet, where I found some amazing deals. I got two long sleeve shirts, two pair of wool socks, fur lined mittens as well as fleece gloves to wear inside the mittens, and the fur lined hat you see.
I already have my boots- Sorel's, that are rated to 40 below. Those along with lots of layers, scarves & adorable winter hats, will have me well prepared for the arctic temperatures.
Having all my gear ready  makes my departure for Marshall seem so real.
Ahh!
I'm moving to Bush Alaska, people!
How crazy is that!?!

2 comments:

Rox said...

It's nucking futs.

Joshua said...

I think your ready. Which is good because I am ready for you to get up here already.