12.30.2011

Happiest Birthday!

 My mom's birthday is the 23rd.  We have always made an effort to have a special party for her since her big day falls so close to Christmas.

 This year Roxanne and I went all out and attempted to get professional pictures of all six of my mom's grandsons. (Five of whom are age three and under...)  It was about how you picture it... One thankfully helpful pre-teen, two sweaty moms, three toddler/pre-schoolers making silly faces, not listening, and two blissfully unaware babies, looking sweet.
We lucked out & got a picture of all six looking at least half decent and my mom says she will treasure it forever. While Roxanne & I swear we will never do pictures indoors with that many little boys again!

All the little boys loved the chocolate cupcakes- who can blame them?

It was a fun party and everyone loved seeing each other- especially Grandma Woo Woo, who got to love on Milo & Wyatt, or "Fat Baby" as she calls him!

No comments: